No Tags Found!

srbalaji

Dear Friends An interesting and excellent presentation for all of us irrespective of Age. Hope you will agree. Warm Regards
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps PhilosophyForOldAge_GeorgeCarlin.pps (5.00 MB, 901 views)

manick402

Dear Balaji ,
I am observing lot on your ppt .Let it be natural , arts , architecture , old memories , old india , french flowers , any concepts , your ppt awesome and touches heart . wondering how you are getting and delivers this in this forum . I feel these sort of ppt even useful in marriage reception in common display and even some important seminars etc ., Noble things always to be shared wmong gud peoples . Hope you should be the best creator . I have suggestion 1. You develop this in print media and sell it ( nobel things can be saleable ) 2. Have your wiebsite and create this creativity to boost energy among professionals .
Can we discuss .
Thanks
and Kindest Regards
T.ManiiCK

From India, Madras
susama
Dear balaji
Thanks for sharing such a nice .ppt I really want to share with my friends in a company but its not possible as its having 5MB & our email in company wont allow above 2MB.
Best Regards,
SUSAMA

From India, Thana
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Heart disease.pps (3.39 MB, 84 views)

Rajmelkan

Balaji, Yet another Masterpiece from you ! May the Almighty Bless You and Your Family, for sharing such magnificent posts with others! Good day!
I fully agree with Mani for his suggestions. Thank you Mani.

From India, Madras
Rajmelkan

Susama , So nice of you to share such an excellent post. As one who has undergone bye-pass surgery recently, I strongly recommend to others of this forum to go thro the post and benefit. Prevention is better than cure; indeed a hard-earned lesson for me!
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.