No Tags Found!

monica pankaj

Respected Seniors,
Our organization operates in all metros. However, it is quite difficult to operate all branches by travelling different places. I am especially facing problem in Chennai. Am not able to form a proper system. Kindly advice if we need a head there?? We need to decide this bcoz we are investing a good amount of money in him.. secondly, its quite difficult to find a leader there.. Shal we appoint someone from Delhi to handle Chennai?? Kindly advice..

From India, Delhi
Cite Contribution

Dear Monica,

What role and which vertical are your referring to? Incase the role demands interaction locally, a remote leadership will not serve the purpose. You may depute someone from Delhi, but that would be short term. Please do consider hiring someone from Chennai in your domain with expertise and contacts that you require.

Please do share more on your requirement so that our members can contribute further.

Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
monica pankaj

Thank you Ms. (Cite Contribution) for your quick response.. Actually I find gaps in Accounts majorly.. We find veruy laborious people there but they lack the team controlling skills in them..
From India, Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Monica,
It appears that you have not made a process manual for the branch. Wherever the branch may be the work process should be a standardised one. About 10% could be the variation depending on local requirements but not more than.
First standardise the processes. Otherwise whenever you raise a new branch problems of this type will continue. When I say process manual, codify what to do, when to do, how to do, where to do, who will do, who will be involved etc.
I say this confidently because I had chance to work for an MNC that operates in 220 countries. Could they have grown without uniform systems and processes? No way!
Ok...
Dinesh V Divekar

From India, Bangalore
vkokamthankar

Ms. Monika,
  • It is not clear what kind of person you are looking for to work in your Chennai branch.
  • I am sure, you will have lot of choice to choose a suitable person from Chennai. Chennai is not a village, it offers good education, culture, environment and professional experience and there is no dearth of talented, knowledgeable and experienced people in each domain. May be your method of attracting and choosing right people is not proper.
  • It is not at all easy for someone to relocate from Delhi to Chennai. Moreover you will end up paying very high salary for such a candidate and he may not stay for long in Chennai. Better to recruit local candidate. Local candidate may come at much lesser cost.
  • Hire a local recruitment agency and you are likely to be successful.
  • I am sure you will find lot many employees belonging to Chennai and Tamilnadu working in Delhi, may be you can try them, in case they are willing to relocate to their hometown or home-state.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.