No Tags Found!

profRaj

Dear All,
Today is the 1st anniversary of YouSucceed: A training organisation started by me on Nov. 9 2009. I must say combing back from the UK, leaving behind a well settled life was not at all a welcoming and easy decision. Neither I would say I achieved what I had planned for this year. However the decision of starting on my own has been very fulfilling as I see pieces of my vision becoming reality.
We trained well over 1,000 students and executives this year. And we plan to quadruple this in the coming year. Amidst of all this I must share something very valuable that I got hold off nearly a year and half back just before starting my business. This is a poem written by a 25 year old Black American from Brooklyn, New York, who found himself behind the bar at that time for drug trafficking.
I wonder if it will make sense to you and apologise for that in advance.
Regards
Prof Raj Das

From India, Calcutta
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc worst kid on block.doc (22.0 KB, 97 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.