No Tags Found!

rameshbala

Today everybody knows about the Smoking. We usually saw the message “Smoking Is Injurious To Health” on the ad, movies, banners and every source of mass media. Everyone knows that how smoking is bad for health and its addiction created the huge problem for the health. Today’s young generation is more addicted to smoking they feel that smoking gives the pleasure and relaxation; they feel it is the style of statement for them. However, they do not know the bad effects of smoking. They do not have a control over their smoking.

Cigarette contains nicotine that is very dangerous to health. Nicotine is one of the most precarious substances that his known to both men and women. Nicotine contains some kind of addiction, which is not good for the health. Nicotine can also cause Headaches (occasional), indigestion, nausea, diarrhea and sore throats.

There are various major effects of smoking on health, especially on respiratory system. Lung Cancer is one of them it occur due to inhalation of drug called Nicotine at the time of smoking. Smoking Also affects the blood circulation which gives the various problem related to blood like blood clotting. Smoking doubles the chances of heart attack due to continuous smoking and taking the carcinogens bacteria into your body.

From India, Hyderabad
P.Lakshminarayanan

Every body knows that smoking i injurious to health,no doubt about it. But still young posterity are becoming accustomed to smoking.Why?It's a burning question.I think this is so because the young generation belief that film actors are their idols and what they do the young generation also follow them.
“Cigarette Smoking Is Injurious To Health ” a well known line from young to old but always over looked . Smoking is hazard to health in many ways . Smokers tend to ignore the impact of smoking on dental health. Smoking habit is not only creating a dental health problem, but also worsening existing dental conditions. Cigarette smoking can cause various diseases and can destroy almost all human organs, at least there are 24 fatal diseases such as cancer and heart disease. Adverse effects of smoking to health will usually appear in a long time, over 5 years. Especially cigarette tobacco products can be shaped cigarette, cigarettes, cigars, rolled, using a pipe, tobacco is aspirated, or smokeless tobacco.
But today I am glad to say that from today onwards the actors won't be projected on TELEVISION with cigarette. At least from this action the young generation will follow them and won't do the smoking.

From India, Madras
milindbachute
hello sir my reserch work titel: personaltiy,and attitude of cigarette smoking among college student. so please link or questionaries cigarette smokig attitude scale/inventory . so plese details.
From India, New Delhi
P.Lakshminarayanan

Dear Milinji I am a retired management professor and right now visiting faculty keen to know the details of your study.Can you send me the details? LN
From India, Madras
milindbachute
cigarette smoking survey questioner develop WHO .cigarette smoking attitude is questioner are develop WHO but i know this scale download method so please help and send this scale are this address :milindbachute(at)ymail.com

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.