nmaltiar
Hello, How can I become a certified NLP Practitioner. I am looking for courses or workshops in Delhi NCR. Thanks for reading my query and looking for an answer. Regards.
From India, Gurgaon
Alphastars
Hi Ashka,
Yes, it is a Certified NLP Practitioner Workshop. We are the Licensed NLP Trainers
of Dr Richard Bandler (who is the Co-Inventor of NLP).
On successful completion of the workshop, participants will get "NLP Practitioner
Certification" signed by Dr Richard Bandler himself.
Thanks & Regards,
Siri (098113 79590)
Alphastars,
Email:
Web: "www.indianlptraining.com"
--------------------------------------

From India, Delhi
roymanoj
Hi siri,
you can call me @ 9483868038 for more details about NLP certification program. (Some fact you should know before joining any course) as because i am a certified NLP practitioner and lost a lot of money and then learn.
Manoj

From India, Bangalore
reena.jabran
NLP is the happening technology all over the world and definitely you can be certified. Ms Reena Jabran would give you the details if you contact her
From India, Hyderabad
reena.jabran
Definitely, when NLP is understood in its true sense, it is an amazing technology which is definitely helpful in advancing a career in HR field and also make you a powerful trainer. the certificate issued also can fatten your resume... you can contact Reena Jabran or surf her name in the web
From India, Hyderabad
anneline

hi, are there any courses scheduled for dates other than posted above as it is too late for feb and april is inconvenient. also, is there an advantage to obtaining certification from richard bandler, etc or will it suffice to obtain the training from another training institute, maybe a local one to keep the costs down.
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.