No Tags Found!

rajivpsingh144
Hi, I’m confused about the deduction of ESI applicable. Help me out.
From India, Mumbai
shreekanth.pr

ESI is applicable to all employees of an organization which has employee strength of 10 or more employees and uses electricity. ESI contribution to ESI corporation is 1.75% from the employee and 4.75% from the employer on gross salary of the employee. However an employee is exempted from paying ESI contribution if he is earning less than Rs 40/day but the employer has to pay his contribution. The latest ceiling limit is Rs.15000 gross salary of employee....
for more details start googling :=)
regards,
Shreekanth.p.r

From India, Mumbai
joyneo05

Dear Rajiv,
ESIC deduction is a mandatory deduction for all employees whose gross is below 15001 Rs. But there are certain industries and certain locations where ESIC is not applicable. Please find attached the details. Also refer google and CITEHR for more details.
I have collected all these documents from CITEHR itself, posted by various members like you and me. Thanks a lot to CITEHR and its member. Also if you have any further queries, please let me know.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948.ppt (41.5 KB, 392 views)
File Type: ppt esic_in_brief_180_564.ppt (177.5 KB, 296 views)
File Type: doc ESIC.doc (216.0 KB, 258 views)
File Type: doc the_employees_state_insurance_act__esi_act__129.doc (556.5 KB, 223 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.