nis
hi Everybody, i am doing my project in BPO employees job profile. If anybody is interested in this topic for further discussion Plz do let me know Regards Nisha
From India, Madras
thakurpradeep
hi Nisha ,
I am very much interested in pursuing this project as it would help categorise the people into various profiles and would help in knowing what kind of profiles are req'd for what kind of positions ...

NITIN GE
Hi, Right now I’m working in Human Resource Dept of GE. So, if you need any help or suggestion then i’ll always be there. Regards Nitin.... :lol:
From India, Gurgaon
nis
Hi everybody,
Thanks for your consideration.well right now i am doing my project on the job profile of Recruiters working in Recruitment Process Outsourcing in BPO. it includes the effectiveness of Training provided to them, effectiveness of Induction Programme to a recruiter, team behavior of a recruiter with regard to feedback received, Interaction with team members, Team spirit, Accountability. If anyone is lookinf for a help in this context Plz do let me know
Regards
Nisha

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.