No Tags Found!

pbehl

Hi, i m pbehl. i m a student of PGDBM. i m doing my project on "Case Study - FUNCTIONAL ADMINSITRATION ". i have googled every site possible but can't find out the proper research methodology so plz help me doing the same. The Project contains 200 marks.so requesting you to providing me as much as information on the said topic with case study of any company.
Your smallest help/suggestion would lead me to my ultimate goal
Regards,
Pbehl

From India, Mumbai
psdhingra

Dear Behl,
You may try search at google, as:
Functional Administration+case study.
You will find several case studies on functional administration by that way.

PS Dhingra
Vigilance & Transformation Management Consultant
Dhingra Group of management & Educational Consultants
New Delhi

From India, Delhi
nashbramhall

Dear Pbehl,
Where are you doing your course and in what mode? How much do you know about Research Methodology? Why have you chosen that topic as your project?
When doing a project it is prudent to use "funnel approach"and narrow down the topic to the manageable one (Please see my posts on Research Methodology at CiteHr)
Also see Wiley InterScience :: Session Cookies where the topic has been narrowed down to an issue that can be studied.
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in the UK

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.