No Tags Found!

Nimisha Saxena

Hi, Kindly let me know about thing about reference checks. How to carry it telephonically and aslo any form for reference checks. Regards, Nimisha
From India, Delhi
Nimisha Saxena

Hi All, 12 views and no replies. I really need this, Kindly reply me with your valuable views.
From India, Delhi
Devasenapathy

Dear Nimisha, Pls find the attached reference check form which may be usefull for you. Regards, Dev
From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc candidate_reference_check_form_935.doc (32.5 KB, 450 views)

samanaveenkumar

Hi nimisha,
For reference check you have check following about candidate
Hard Working & Responsible
Adhered to Office Policies
Well Groomed
Flexibility
Any past record that you want to share positive or negative for which the candidate may have been commended or warned?
Were assigned tasks carried out well
Team Player
Would you take the candidate back if they re-applied? If no, why?
How did the candidate treat peers, subordinates
Any known addictions – alcohol/drugs etc.
Honest and Integrity

From India
Nimisha Saxena

Thanx Naveen, I keep in mind all those things in mind while designing the form. Regards, Naveen
From India, Delhi
SoniaKohli

Hi,
One important thing while conducting reference checks is that do not perform the check from a referee given by the candidate themselves. It is quite possible that they will always provide references of people they are in good books of. Always get the name and numbers of the managers of the employees during the interview and do a reference check using these rather than asking the candidate.
All A players do not mind getting their references done by their immediate boss. Its only employees who have something to worry about who dislike this approach.
In our company, we generally do the reference check using the board numbers rather than cell numbers. when you are using the cell number, you dont really know to whom you are talking.
hope this helps.
Best regards,
Sonia

From India
Nimisha Saxena

Thanx a lot sonia i’ll definately keep those things in mind while doing ref checks. But kindly let me know what is the ideal duration when we should perform the ref checks?
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.