No Tags Found!

sm9474

Back again, This time with a fantastic content on Interpersonal Communication. Enjoy it !!! Pure delight Sheel
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf the_geometry_of_dialogue__a_visual_way_of_understanding_interpersonal_communication_888.pdf (1.49 MB, 1324 views)

seema raghunath

Hi
The content is garbled and asks for a program to run it -the run down list is way too exhaustive to even play with permutations.
Can you pls froward the same to ?
Thanks
Seema
PS: Infact i have trouble downloading most stuff on the site - most seem encrypted or something .

From India, Mumbai
aussiejohn

For all those people having problems downloading the file, IT IS A PDF file and quite clearly says so. Make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer then you can read it. That is the only reason you are having problems. I notice in many forums here the same thing over and over and over and over again. Check the type of file and ensure you have the right program to read it. PDF files need Acrobat Reader, DOC files need Microsoft Word, XLS files need Microsoft Excel, PPT files need Microsoft PowerPoint. Its simple.
John in Oz

From Australia, Melbourne
Jeroo Chandiok

I have the Adobe writer and all other programmes mentioned by you, but when I try to access the article, my computer says 'damaged in transit - cannot unload'. Jeroo
From India, Mumbai
aussiejohn

OK, then there is another problem in downloading and the file being corrupted, maybe need to contact your ISP. BTW, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader, not Writer. Reader is a free program downloadable from Adobe site.
From Australia, Melbourne
Sheela
Hi Sheel...
this is Sheela again... if only... if only... i could save you from the trouble of sending the document directly to my another address .
despite having all relevant programs on my note book... the workbook refuses to open... i would be grateful if you could honor my request.
thanx-n-regards,
Sheela

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.