No Tags Found!

Nandita Shah

Today, the traffic on the road has increased like anything. And accidents are also at par with it, i,e. It is continuously increasing in our state. Can anybody provide e the solution for this situation. Can we improve this situation, if yes, how?
I REALLY NEED THE SOLUTION FOR THIS. I M PREPARING ONE PRESENTATION ON THIS.

From India, Mumbai
sanchala.bhavesh
GOOD MORNING NANDITA.........
you have posted this topic on 4th december and no one till reply it....it means what....?????
all are in traffic and could not reach you to reply or give you solution of you traffic problum.....!!!!!!!!!!
so let them come out the traffic and then we will discuss
:-)
ha_ha_ha
i hope some one reply soon.....
please do reply
Bhavesh sanchala
surat

From India, Ahmadabad
Nandita Shah

Bhavesh, this question was not posted for any entertainment purpose.
Traffic problem is really a very serious situation for our country.
& u r taking it lightly, it's not only insulting not 4 me, but of our country.
If u r interested, u can give the solution, but dont do this type of "majak".
Every citizen of our country should give somewhat contribution towards the own country.if u can help in solving this problm, it will really serve the purpose.

From India, Mumbai
sanchala.bhavesh
hey hey hey...miss......i m not doing majak here ok....
i just tell you but not having any tht kind of my intence....
okey let me know you only if we discussing here we can't solve that problum....
we have to do somthing for it i agreed with you....
i am not insulting any1 on or our country....but the fact is fact dear...

From India, Ahmadabad
sanchala.bhavesh
do yoy know What’s stopping us from implementing a good road traffic system here in india.............????

Bad infrastructure

Corrupt law enforcers

Too much political intervention in the judicial system

Ignorance of traffic rules by public

Utter disregard to traffic rules by public

HUGE Population!

No accountability at any level in the traffic department

Lack of belief on people’s part that things could possibly be better

Ok. Now we have a list of problems. What can we do about it? It’s not going to be an easy task. It’s going to take time. It’s going to take interference and commitment from the educated lot in the population. But, it’s going to be possible. Let’s, start from the basics. Let’s go back to the rudiments of the Indian Traffic system. Let’s revisit the city planning model. Let’s see what can be done without impossible goals stopping us from making the place a better place to live in. First and foremost, I am not interested in trying to solve the traffic problems by infrastructure solutions alone.

Let’s see why would want to make things better in the first place. What’s wrong with this chaos? What real change are we trying to bring about here.

Make driving SAFE

Make driving less-stressful and pleasurable

Make the traffic faster

Increase pedestrian safety

Making it easy to deliver justice in the event of accidents

Accommodating the ever increase need for space for more and more vehicles on the road

Most importantly – To ensure that the drivers and passengers on the road are still alive at the end of the journey

Setting an example to the coming generations.

From India, Ahmadabad
sanchala.bhavesh
another steps are like
Designation of certain streets as main roads.
- One-way streets.
- Removal of parking from main roads.
- Steadyflow solutions (such as roundabouts).
- Coordination of traffic signals.
- Removal of obstacles to traffic flow.
- Removing traffic signals in the wrong places for coordination.
- Straightening crooked streets.
now tell me i m doing such kind of majak or what...????

From India, Ahmadabad
sanchala.bhavesh
read what i write here carefully and if you satisfied or agreed with me then must reply me.... ok miss nandita shah Bhavesh Sanchala surat
From India, Ahmadabad
sanchala.bhavesh
and i told youthat you got 24 views but no one is replyed yet...so i just said it not doing "majak" ok.... please dont blame anybody without knowing one intence to say BHAVESH SANCHALA SURAT
From India, Ahmadabad
Nandita Shah

O.k., i m really very sorry, but actually i m not getting ans. From anybody & i have to give speech on this this friday, but now i will not be able to give that.
So, i was very angry & i was feeling that u r laughing on me & my intention was not to hurt u. The rply which i gave u yesterday, it was 1st time, i dont also speak like this, i dont know, why i have told u like this?
O.k.? Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry. Till one hour, u were thinking what to rply me? So much angryness, why?
I m doing m.b.a. & i m from baroda, gujarat, india.

From India, Mumbai
sanchala.bhavesh
yea....b'cos your way of speaking is like that..and you told me that i m insulting my county....that the thing i really really hearts thats y...
i am past n.c.c.cop and i cleared my n.c.c. B cirtificate exam....i proud to my country and some people like you tell me like this....????
that thing i can't bare that's y then i write about what you said....

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.