dhilipjane
Interested to know about MR.WARREN BUFFET, world second richest man? have a look at this ppt.. when you see u’ll be amazed, what a kind of man he is!!!!!!
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Warren_Buffet.pps (471.5 KB, 1177 views)

Ash Mathew

Why dont you attach whatever information you have? In that case everyone will have access..
From India, Madras
SATISH KUMAR DHANWAL

Dear Dhilip,

I appreciate your liking. This contents of this posting proves : 1. Be truthful to what you want to do and are doing; 2. Always be enthusiastic in whatever you are doing; 3. have patience and ;4. Always be focussed in what you are doing;5.Give your 100% always;6. Do not allow distractions to affect you in any manner;7. Be within yourself and true self;8. Man can create wealth but not other way round;9. Always follow the basics of life's instincts;10.Reconcile your mind and heart before you proceed in your action;11.Abundance faith in yourself with a strong determination and unwaivering mind;12. "Never say die" approach. Everything is possible. I-m- possible approach;13.Love what you do;14. make saving a habit i.e. energy in all forms;15. Keep generating true energy.This will radiate around you and people will be effected in many ways;16 Wisdom generates out of true experience . It can't be borrowed. Life's learning experience in hugely satisfying;17. There is unique pleasure in giving when you are in a position to do so.

I once again Thank You for sharing such noble thoughts and actions of a humble personality. Those who want short cut can copy - paste such learnings in thier life. But that too is not so easy. Wood would never become steel. But wood can be developed to have some traits of steel.

regards,

Your's,

SATISH KUMAR DHANWAL

From India, Delhi
K C S Kutty

Congrats to Dhilip for posting the ppt. and Congrats to Satish Kumar who summarised the contents in a better style. Tons of appreciations to both of you, friends. KCS Kutty
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.