nirmalnegi

Dear All,
I need help on PF form i.e. ( Nomination and Declartion Form -2 Revised ) , in that form there are 2 parts PART-A ( EPF ) and PART -B .
Pls. clear me whose bachelor , where he ahs to fill the information.
Can anyone mention his brother or sister name or make the nominee who is minor.
Regards
Nirmal

From India, New Delhi
HR_MyPassion

Hi, As far as i know Yes he can. But Guardian’s name and other details are mandatory. Regards, Poorna
From India, Madras
guptaadi
Hi,
You can provide the name of your Brother or Sister name as a nominee for PF if your parents are not alive.
You can also provide a name of minor as nominee but in that case you will have to provide the name of the Guardian for that minor niminee.
Thanks
Aditya

From India, Delhi
nirmalnegi

Dear Aditya,
Thanks for your reply.
Pls.clear me what is importance of Para no 2 i.e.( ADMISSIBLE UNDER PARA 162 (A) in PF form no.-2 , who has fill the details in that form and also give giudence on PF contribution given to nominee , can give give 50 % to wife and rest 25 % -25% to his children.
Waiting for your reply

From India, New Delhi
HRCommunity
Dear Nirmal,
Bachelor's are required to include their nomination details in second column of PART B i.e for pension and married employees first column which is meant for Child and Widow Pension.
Also as stated by other members, a minor can be made an nominee in PF,which requires the details and signatures of his/ her guardian.
For any further clarification plz write to me at
Regards,
Sumeet

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.