No Tags Found!

vimalrajstc
Dear All,I would like to know, Opening an bank account for new employees is admin job or hr job or MIS co ordinator job?Please help me its very urgent.
From India, Bangalore
Annika

Well it depends on teh structure of the HR department. It can be a part of HR Operations which includes PF, ESI etc, it can be a part of Admin, I have also seen in some companies that it is the work of Accounts.
I think it has more to do with who handles Payroll and like I mentioned earlier, the strucutre of the HR Department

From India, Gurgaon
jeevarathnam

HI It depends upon the organisation structure & policies. Varies from companies to companies. Jeeva
From India, Bangalore
Nenju

Hi, Purely it’s under HR dept, if any queries or complaint from employee to bank (salary issue, bank charge, cutting, others) HR has to coordinate with bank. Regards, Nenju
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
mansi.nair1

Hi,
It purely depends on the company policies. In my organization it is the Finance dept in coordination with the Admin dept who completes this process. And Finance department does all the dealing with the bank.
Thanks,
Mansi

From India, Bangalore
sumahiremath
Hi,
Its the responsibility of HR dept to open a salary account for new joiners, The employees will always come to HR dept for the salary related quires.
Its purely a HR job.
Regards
Suma Hiremath
Asst Manager - HR
Vikram Hospital Bengaluru Private Limited.

From India, Bangalore
r.palaniswamy

Dear Vimal,
It dempends upon the roles and responsibility derived from the company general policies and procedures. Normally in a manufacturing industires, admn work will taken care by the HR department. But in corporate offices and branches the admin department will take care.
But it will vary from organisation to organisation based on the policies.
Regards
R.Palaniswamy

From India, Coimbatore
Alphonse

Dear Friends, It is not under company policy. The Bank only accept the signature of the cheque issuing authority to sign in the Bank application form for opening the bank account. Some company the HR or Personnel Manager may be authorised to sign the cheque on behalf of the company, so he can sign in the bank application. otherwise the authorised person is from Accounts only
regards
alphonse

From India, Madras
Purabi10
It’s the job of HR and the person who is responsible to do all the joining formalities, it is his / her job.......
From India, Madras
nabhonil mukherjee
The process owner of this activity is HR, admin only interfare to provide infrastructural support. generali in most of the companies(If there is an active HR Dept.) this activity is performed by the HR department.
From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.