No Tags Found!

navinhrm
sir,
I want to know how to motivate your employee whitout increasing their salary, though your componey is making high profit, as you want to invest the profit for more profit or infrastructure building or for future requirement?

From India, Pune
prasadkarkare
Dear Navin,
Then it is better to make the Employee your Partner. Because if only the Management is getting the monetary benefits & employee only the virtual motivation, then no employee would be happy.
Everyone is here to make money & its an integral part of tangible motivation. Without it the motivation only in terms of words would be like soda-water which will soon be de-motivated.
Trust that resolves your query.
Prasad Karkare

From India, Mumbai
damodar1957
providing of certificates to them on the basis of there performance and conducting competition between workers nor giving gifts to those who are best this will boost others tooo.
From India, Bangalore
Hi Bharat

Hi Navin,
Apart from the salary and all, employees are to be recognized and appreciated when they do some better work than what is expected or supposed to do. Only giving money is not a solution to motivate them, though I agreed that they want money and that's why they are doing the job.
Still, I must say that money comes first to start to motivate them and the other factors like, job satisfaction, employee recognition etc. Which are also equally important factors.
You can NOT motivate them without giving reasonable salary.
In short, balancing the other factors as given above with money is a good solution.
Regards,
Bharatt

From India, Valsad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.