venki_sugarpaste
1. Walk up behind girl and point fingers shaped like gun into her back "You're under arrest!" For what?
"For stealing my heart."
2. Hi, my name is Chance, Do I have one?
3. are your legs tired?
girl: Why?
because you have been running through my mind all day!
4. "I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?"
5. Can you give me directions to your heart? I've seemed to have lost myself in your eyes.
6. Take a look at the tag on the girls shirt, jacket, etc.
She would say,"What are doing"
resond,"Oh, just checking to see if you were made in Heaven."
7. Pick up a flower and walk over to girl.
"I was just showing this flower how beautiful you are."
8. Is it hot in here or is it just you?
9. GEE I FEEL LIKE RICHARD GERE STANDING BESIDE YOU ........... PRETTY WOMEN.
Venkat /
There is Little Chance in Rotten Apples.....

From India, Visakhapatnam
ashoktbabu

Recently I read,..... If one two boys praposes a girl its bad luck If one boys praposes one girl its luck If a girl praposes a girl its kismat..what happens we dont know BE CAREFULL Ashok
From India, Hyderabad
prasadmanokaran
dont use any of those.
A girl is nature's most wonderful creation. She can love like there is no tomorrow and hate like you wish you would die. She can be a protector, a healer a creator and a destroyer.
while proposing pls take this into mind,
don't force her to say yes.
Be a gentleman and respect her.
don't threaten her dignity.
Women want a strong man, not a wimp.
In order to propose a girl, you must be expressive. Expression of feelings is a little tough task. But, it plays key role in getting you the girl of your dreams.

From India, Madras
abhi16march

i think we should follwo our old style "" Kabutar Ja ja jaa"" wrtie a love letter and send to girls ,it will save your time,money and offcourse you will be confident also and if girl wil reject ur prosal ,you will be safe at that time but you will loose your pigeon :p :p
From India, Pune
ashoktbabu

I am confident 12 min enough to prapose a girl...but we should be carefull about comming effects by her Ashok
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.