No Tags Found!

peeyush_peeyush
Hello frend
plse clearify that an employee who has left the organization,
and he could not get his bonus of that year.
What will be his bonus.
Is there any rule to deposite the non paybale ammount of bonus.
Plse reply as per the bonus act.

From India, Jaipur
malikjs

dear
employee whose basic is less than 10000 per month is entitle to get bonus till he has worked in organisation.if someone has not collected his bonus
you are required to send moneyorder on his latest address available
with you.
regards
js malik

From India, Delhi
peeyush_peeyush
Thanks Mr. Malik But plese call me that there is any provisions in Bonus Act to open in separate account operated by the Employer or Government Authorities
From India, Jaipur
karnarun

Hi, If bonus neither paid to a person nor by other way, the it should be deposited in LWF and when person come to collect the same, will send him to collect from lW offices. Regards
From India, Delhi
pon1965

Mr.Karnarun,
As per Industrial Employment (standing orders) act 1946,
If the workman so desires, the unpaid wages and other dues payable to him shall be remitted to his address by money order after deducting there from the money order commission charges.
If it is unclaimed, then it can be deposited with labour commissioner.

From India, Lucknow
amitadkar

Does it mean employee at any cadre ? I heard bonus is applicable only for workers & not for the staff. Please clarify. Amit
From India, Bangalore
Vasant Nair

Please appreciate the following clarifications:
1. Employees on a salary of Rs.10000/- p.m. or less are entitled for Bonus.
2. Any employee who has worked for at least 30 days in the applicable financial year, is
entitled to receive Bonus as declared by the Co.
3. An ex-employee, if he fulfills the condition of eligibility, is also entitled to receive Bonus
just the way the other regular employees on rolls of the Co. are.
4. Unpaid wages and Bonus, after a certain period (I am not too sure about the time-frame. I think it is two years) is required to be deposited in Labour Welfare Fund with the Labour Welfare Commissioner.
5. The bst way to handle such matters is to send the due money to the ex-employee on his last known address.
6. It is wrong to believe that only workers are entitled to Bonus.
Cheers!!!!
Vasant Nair

From India, Mumbai
LawrenceK

pls arrange send the address which is available with you by registered post.
if you are not able to reach them, you just send the unpaid bonus Amount to Tamil Nadu Labour Welfare Board.
Lawrence K
Rane TRW Steering Systems Ltd

From India, Madras
karnarun

Hi,
After gone through the Discussion one point was missing which need clarification:
As per provisions of bonus act 1965, the eligibility conditions is that one must have worked not less than 30 days of the year for elible for bonus.
My point of discussion is :
1. If person has joined on 5.3.2012 (FY 2012-13) , will he get bonus of FY 2011-12, if employee is still working in FY 12-13 or still working .
2. If the person left on 25.04.2013, will he get the bonus of FY 2013-14 in Full and Final Settlement and date of joining is 01.01.2010
My concern is : In both the conditions person has not completed minimum of 30 days in particular financial year but length of service is long say 3+ years.
Note : Need legal Answer not any practice of the organization.
Response awaited from all experts.
Best regards
Arun kumar

From India, Delhi
MKPUNCHATH
Dear Arun,
In the First Case, the employee is not eligible for bonus for the FY 2011-12, as
"Any employee who has worked for at least 30 days in the applicable financial year, is
entitled to receive Bonus"
In the second Case, the employee is not eligible for bonus for the FY 2013-14, with the same logic/law.
Whereas, his DOJ is 01.01.2010, so he is eligible for bonus in FY 2009-10,FY 2010-11& FY 2011-12.
Unless he has worked for at least 30 days in the applicable financial year.
Trust this suffice!
Thanks & Regards,
Murali

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.