No Tags Found!

shettigar

Hello Everybody, Corporate world, Survival of the fittest hope u ppl like it... Feedbacks are welcome
From India
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Corporate_World.pps (1.21 MB, 1111 views)

Anuja Prabhu

That's true, that is how the Corporate World is . It is all about the survival of the fittest. You have to be smart and play all your cards right, and evenif it is wrong, u should be able to show it in the right light! cheers thats the Corporate World..............
From India, Mumbai
Divya Chandarana

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore is not an act but a habit" .Very true....Competition is so much that one has to be very smart ant witty to survive in the corporate world.
Regards,
Divya

From India, Madras
r.jhawahar

Excellent PPT.. For more PPTs visit Human Resource
From India, Coimbatore
sailajaprasad
very good you are awakening the world thru your ppt whether it is corporate world or not we have to run but previous generations used to do that, that is why they are healthy wealthy and wise
From India, Hyderabad
krups20
Ya, i agree to this. Its really difficult to survive in a corporate environment. And if some one has not experienced that you need to be there to feel the heat.
From India, Mumbai
Nimo Abdullahi
nice one, but isnt that being mean and self-centred? or worse betrayal of friendship. I cannot do that to a friend who is dear to me and have helped each through thick and thin.
From Kenya
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.