No Tags Found!

Shikha_Singh

Friends, Ive noticed that most of the posts in this Humour section are love poems,
The poems are great:icon1:, but could you please title the subject line as Poem-xyz, so that when people are looking out for humour (jokes etc), they can easily identify the posts...
Please... this is a request.....

From India, Mumbai
maliniluky

Bhaiya ye pics ko change karo..............tumhara face clear nahi hai..........i agree with Shikha..........Just mention Poem xyz such that it becomes easy for all to surf
From India, Madras
Shikha_Singh

Yes Runal, the poems have nice names which suit the poem and is clear from the subject line, but still, but its easier to glance and know na........
and btw ur poems in particular are great ! u have talent... you could actually publish valentines day card... we people hunt for such poems on cards...coz we cant write them ourselves ;)

From India, Mumbai
chitrasuchi
:icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7::icon7: ek bhi dhang ki nahi............ police station mein.....lagana hai yeah soch ke lagao......taki pic clear dikh sake:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6:
From India, Hyderabad
Riya_Sharma
So the Idea is to ignore the poems Shikha........... of course for those who don’t want to... Coooolllll.
From India, Calcutta
abhi16march

you are ryt sikha ..I do agree with you ..thats y i never read any post of Runal who wil read all post yaar who has so much time........smething should be easy and humours .....i like this only .....anyway Runal u carry on :D

From India, Pune
JayantG

Shikhaji I suggest that it should be made mandatory to insert following symbol while posting poems:
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.