View Poll Results: who would you prefer as your manager/boss/leader???
male 2 33.33%
female 4 66.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

ravdeep
hi,
im ravdeeep doing my MA in organisatioanl psychology...i need sme views regarding leadership.. my qusetion is who makes a better/effective leader- male or female and why???
plz dont take it as a gender issue i want responses 4m experienced people...
waitin for ur replies
thanku
ravdeep

From India, Delhi
abhi16march

U cant say who is more effective,while women a nd men are equally effective in some settings ..this is depend upon the management gender.
For exp, women's typically more mentoring and in female-dominated professions; men's more typically "command and control" style is in male-dominated professions.
Thus, all things being equal, men and women are equally effective…….
Women are very good in develop the emp skill and motivating them to be dedicated and creative while men are more effective in sports and millitry……so u cant say who is more effective ..this will be vary from one job to another job……….

From India, Pune
ravdeep
i agree with you sir that it vary from job to job and also male and female leaders possess different qulities but than why theres a huge differnce. why there are more male leaders than female leaders?? why women are seen underrepresented as managers???
From India, Delhi
Sanjaysblc

Female are generally better leader because to prove them in most of the part of world they have to do more work than man. Hence they become better. This is because indian are doing better at other part of the world because they have to prove themselves in new way
From India, Bhilai
abhi16march

There are only 38 % market coverd by working women and rest all is composed by men’s……so fisrt diff is here only then naturally u will find more men leader than a women……u don’t see this also there are various natural aspects also involved in this like …..in my own exp I found men are always focusing to their work but in case of wrking women’s ..they will not focus to work only as well as they will focus to their family..they will be caring to her kids and all……so coz of dual responsibilities women will be unable to more focus on her work…..and in case of men it will not be hapn ……so I think natural aspects is also involed for less no of women’s leader…..

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.