No Tags Found!

JOTHIKARTHIKEYAN

Copying an Adobe Acrobat file (.pdf) into a MS Word document
The complete Adobe Acrobat software package with Acrobat Exchange, Acrobat Distiller, and other components, allows you to open a .pdf file and make a copy of it to save in MS Word. 1. Open Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Program menu.
2. Open the Adobe Acrobat file you saved to disk.
3. Click Edit in menu bar.
4. Click Copy file to clipboard
5. Open MS Word
6. Click Edit in menu bar
7. Click Paste (this copies the entire file to the Windows system Clipboard)
8. Click Save As in menu bar to save it as a Word document
Warning: Special formatting and tables will be lost. Here are directions to turn text into a table in MS Word:
1. Highlight the text that should be in a table
2. Click Table
3. Click Insert table and the highlighted text will appear in a table.
Table may not be exactly as original.
One can also copy text from a PDF file into word by selecting the Text Select Tool in the Acrobat toolbar. It looks like a T.
After you click the Text Select Tool, you’ll be able to highlight text within the PDF file and copy it into your Word document.
Note: The Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free on the Internet, does not have the capability of the full software package. As a result you would need to copy a Adobe format file 1 page at a time and then use the paste operation in MS Word to move 1 page at a time into MS Word format.

From India, Coimbatore
aussiejohn

You can also convert PDF documents to Word using free download programs. Just do google search "pdf to word" and you will find several free programs. Try a couple till you find one that suits you. They all work differently.
John in Oz

From Australia, Melbourne
sadhu_66
If the PDF was opened with Adobe Acrobat Professional, it is easy to save the file as MS Word, by simply choosing File>Save As>Microsoft Word. If you use OpenOffice, you can directly import Word files or OpenOffice files to PDF.
From India, Bangalore
umarz
Some people have only Acrobat Reader and do not have any other software of Adobe and they want to copy pdf data into MS word. These people can convert their pdf file into word form using website www.pdfonline.com. Also word documents can be converted into pdf form using the same website.
From Pakistan, Lahore
balukls
Good Inputs. I have tried downloading software for free but they do not work. So we now have alternatives. :):) Balu Sankar
From India, Hyderabad
pandyabhishek
Dear All,
I appreciate it, its a very excellent information shared by my friend. I would like to share something which i usually do to resolve the same. There is site named www.zamzar.com that used for online conversion. You can use this site to convert your any file into the given extension like pdf, doc, jpg,png etc.
Apart form it there is a software called Nitro PDF solution that you may use to convert you file from PDF to MS Office or MS Office to PDF.
The same software i usually use to converts my file.

From India, Visakhapatnam

you can try this free online pdf to word converter(http://www.online-code.net/pdf-to-word.html) to convert pdf to word online.

JonyGreen
if you don't like to download and install software to your computer, you can try this free online pdf to word converter(http://www.online-code.net/pdf-to-word.html) to convert pdf to ms word online.
From United States, Las Vegas
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.