No Tags Found!

mumbai2008@gmail.com

HI,
Kindly help me in this
Is our site misused by others also
THIS IS DISGUSTING !
I Really dont know who is this person and how she can approcah to me like this .
Just read this
Regards
Shruti

Hello, my dear

My name is Miss abibai saw your profile today at ( <link outdated-removed> )and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you ,and i want you to send me an email to my email address ()so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.
Yours in Love

Miss Abiba.

From India, Mumbai
dhanusoftin

Shruthi,
The best way to get over it is by ignoring this message and think that it never happened. If you try to go deep into it, then you will be in trouble. Irrespective of the blogs and communities, you find stupid peoples which you have to avoid in life to proceed further.
Regards,
DJ

From India, Bangalore
malikjs

dear shruti there are some person who make remarks like that .i feel this site should be used for knowledge sharing only ,not for any other purpose.donot mind and let them bark. tks j s malik
From India, Delhi
nishikant

Hello friends,
This is one of the mails which come to our inbox. There is someone claiming to be Miss Abiba John who says that she [ or is it he?] is an orphan in Sudan.
This person in other mails is approaching to ger a business partner for the large amount of money inherited etc. Pls see Daniel J. Pritchett's Posterous mailblog - I think it, I email it, it lives here.
The best thing is to read and delete such messages.
May be some cybercrime people will trace the person - however we in HR are not trained for that !!:icon1:
Enjoy !! [ I mean ignore , delete the mail and enjoy ]
nishikant

From United States, Greensboro
gaggan_sahni

Shruti, you have no choice but to ignore and block such emails. My suggestion would be not to mention your original particulars on any website, its risky. It is imperative that you would be getting spam pls block such emails.....You always have a choice between good and bad...
From United Kingdom
smitar_msm@yahoo.co.in

hi shruti, I too receive such mail. just ignore it as a junk mail. smita rath:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P:-P
From India, Guwahati
Shikha_Singh

Ignore the message, but dont ignore the fact that an unwanted person got your details ! As a rule, do not put personal information.. or even pics for that matter.. on websites.
There are always people who misuse info.

From India, Mumbai
abutorsam007

Actually this is a Fraud Scam run by e-criminals in some African Countries......Avoid these emails, These Emails are being deployed to Hack the Computer System, & they will ask for your personal details, CyberPAtrol is already dealing with these troubles....Please Avoid It.....
From India, Indore
sandilya_ks

Dear Shruti, Be positive. We encounter many ill moments in our daily life. Think this is also one among them. Come on .... cheer up. Keep smiling. :icon1::icon1::icon1::icon1::icon1: Sandilya.
From India, Bangalore
Shah Viral

Hello.......Friends.......I have joined the group after a long time.......when I saw this message....I was shocked......What the hell these type of people want to prove.......
nways.......I don't know what is the situation.......but when i used to surf this site...there was a facility to file a complaint before the administrater..and that particular user was banned........ If this facility is available now then u should file a complaint and banned that person..........rather just ignoring...........
Best of Luck and Hope for the Best..........

From India, Bombay
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.