veena_shinde
A lover: "I am jealous of the people you ever hugged because for a moment they held my whole world."

Forgiveness: "Forgiveness is the sweetest scent that a flower gives when it is being crushed."

A broken heart: "I'll remember him not as the one who broke my heart but as the one who taught me to live with a broken heart."

Life: "Life is a tea bag whose true strength comes out when put in hot water."

Dream: "Dream is not what you see in sleep...Dream is something which doesn't let you sleep."

Prayer: "The shortest solution to a problem is to minimize the distance between your knees and the floor. Those who kneel down to God can stand up to anything."

Apologize: "Apologizing always doesn't mean you are wrong and others are right...It means you respect your relationship more than your ego."

True Spirit: "Love me the most when I deserve it the least because that's when I need it the most."

Love: "You cannot make someone love you. All you can do is to be someone who can be loved and rest is upto the person to realize your worth."

Relationship: "Good relationships are like trees. They demand attention and care in the beginning but once they blossom they provide you shade in all situations."

Feelings: "Don't make your feelings like a garden on which everyone walks off. Make it like sky so that everyone wants to touch it."

Purpose: "Life is like the race between a cat and a rat. The rat mostly wins because the cat is running for food and the rat for its life. The purpose is more important than need."

From India, Mumbai
Ramesh Sood

That's a very good collection... I remember th quote on forgiveness ..it's by Mark Twain...one can't really imagine the pearls of wisdom hidden in this world.. trust me you have made my day with such beautiful thoughts..
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.