Runa Patil

Dear Chandigarhites,

Warm Greetings To All Citehr Members !:)

We are glad to inform you that, we have arranged the Ignited Minds meet - December 2008.

This meeting will be held on first week of December on Sunday, 7th December 2008.Venue and time with all details will let you know, by mail and posting on citehr, as soon as we get replies from all of you.
Our goal is to build strong HR Community of all HR professionals in Chandigarh and nearby areas.
We are planning to arrange various programmes in future only for HR Professionals like Group Discussion on burning issues in HR field, Seminars, Trainings programmes, Business Games etc

All HR professionals from Chandigarh and nearby areas are invited to join this meet.

Please show your interest by replying to this post as well as show your interest to attend the meeting by mail to [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=cnVuYXBhdGlsQGdtYWlsLm NvbQ==[/IMG]

Mention following points into mail.
  • Name
  • Company
  • Designation
  • Mail id
  • Contact No
  • Convenient day and time for meeting (ie. Saturday or Sunday)
  • Convenient venue to meet - (any suggestions are invited)
Hoping positive response from Chandigarh HR professionals.:)

From India, Chandigarh
garima.agg
Hi Runa, very good initiative. I"ll be there for sure. Let me know the venue and timings for the same. -Garima
From India, Mumbai
Runa Patil

Dear Friends,

Thanks replying Garima !

I am getting good response through mail. I want everyone who have shown their interest should post a reply on this post so that other members also get as idea on which level we are planning.

From India, Chandigarh
aulakh.harjit
Hi Runa. Getting some replies after all. Hopefully u will have a decent gathering at the meeting. Regards Major Aulakh.
From India, Patiala
garima.agg
Dear Chandigarhites,
Really its a gud initiative taken by Ignited Minds. I have been associated with this group since beginning. The meetings held in the past have really been thought provoking and helped me to develop my HR Base.
I think Saturday would be more preferable, since its quite convinent for outstation people to be there and for those who want to spend time in completing there pending tasks.. SUnday is left.
Do inform me the venue and Timings.. I will definately come.
-Garima

From India, Mumbai
aulakh.harjit
Hi Garima. Good to know that u r so enthusiastic about the group u started and I met Runa the other day and she was all praise for u. Looking forward to seeing u on Saturday. Major Aulakh 9988999444
From India, Patiala
karnarun

Good job, i am also interested from Delhi if easy to reach for the same. Response awaited arun
From India, Delhi
Runa Patil

Hello Friends,

Greetings !:)

We are glad to inform you that, we have decided to organize the meeting of all HR Faternity in Chandigarh.

Meeting Details are :-

• Venue - Oven Fresh, SCO - 437-438, Sector 35C, Chandigarh.
  • Day & Date - Saturday, 6th December 2008
  • Time - pm
  • The meeting will be max 1 hour.
  • As this is an introductory meeting, we would request the members, to go dutch and share the coffee/tea expenses.
  • Companys Confidential Matters -Everyone should remember that, no individual company HR policies or matters will be disclosed / discussed. However u r free to discuss the general HR policies and problems.
If you think you have some brilliant ideas to share and really some burning HR issues to discuss, then this will be the best platform for you. So, just have a nice and thoughtful weekend with us. :icon1:

Please confirm your willingness to attend this meeting, send us your name along with contact no. at any of the following ids :

[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=cnVuYXBhdGlsQGdtYWlsLm NvbQ==[/IMG]
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/misc.php?do=email_dev&email=YXVsYWtoLmhhcmppdEBnbW FpbC5jb20=[/IMG]

For any queries please feel to call Mr Harjit Singh 9988999444

From India, Chandigarh
nitima.n

hi runa
so how was the meeting. but i checked out that on the site it has been mentioned as 7th dec. but....nywaz will try to manage it for the next time.... really i missed something really good. do let me know that hw was it all ..........
Thanks
Nitima

From India, Gurgaon
aulakh.harjit
Hi all.:icon10:

The IGNITED MINDS get together was held on 6th Dec at OVEN FRESH Sec 35 Chd.It was a small group but the enthusiasm of the members present overshadowed the small numbers.I was particularly impressed by the commitment of MS.Garima ,the founder member of IGNITED MINDS , who came all the way from Yamunanagar just to be a part of the meeting. Hats off to u Garima and I earnestly hope we had your physical presence for each of our meetings.:)There are a lot of HR guys and gals in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula whom we are looking forward to joining IGNITED MINDS and becoming a part of our family. I would request some senior HR people to join this group and strengthen the foundations of this fledgling group. We are also thinking of making a HR directory of these 3 places so that we can have a strong HR presence in the region . I will request Runa or Garima to give a brief of the meeting and the agendas discussed .In the meantime may I also make a call to the HR fraternity in the TRICITY to come forward and join IGNITED MINDS so that we can all reap the benefits of this organisaion.You are welcome to post your thoughts on this forum.:-P

Regards,
Major Aulakh

From India, Patiala
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.