Toopran Geetanjali

By oversight, this month we have paid an exess amount of PF amount of both employee and employer contribution to the PF department. Can anyone suggest me the process with the PF department to get back the excess amount paid.
Thanks
Geetanjali

From India, Hyderabad
debasree_sh
What are the steps taken by the Provident Fund Authority for determining the money due from the employer incase of default?...Plzzz help me with this ans...:confused:
From India, Calcutta
Nawal Singh
Dear Geetanjali,
If you have submitted excess PF contribution for just one month then you can submit revised Challan immediately alongwith revised Monthly Return. Also send a letter to RPF for adjusting the balance amount in future contributions. If this option does not work then another option is to correct this mistake at the time of submitting Annual Return.
I am sharing my views based on my recent similar problem and advise I got from Consultant and PF Enforcement Officer.
Regards,
N.S.

From Singapore, Singapore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.