No Tags Found!

abv_patel
i want to send the Free SMS to Candidates regarding the Opening for PHP but i had tried to send in GhupShup.com but its limited . Can u pls suggest me whihc website is best for Free SMS and with Character limit is more then 150
From India, Ahmadabad
Ruchi Dhawan

:)
hI Neeru,
Give gifts is really a good idea, Gifts can be in the form of Gift coupons, so that ur organisation employees can purchase gift of there choices & you will get "lots of praise" & "Appreciation" as your Return Gift.

take care............

Ruchi

From India, Delhi
Dhanuindian
Hi Neeru,
Let me appriciate and congratulate you for having innovative idea to do better way rather than following the old. As we can not satisfy each and every body, as seniors suggestions, you can try for workers giving house hold items/ watches/some gift items as per the budget as they could not be able to go and purchase the same items with gift vouchers. As per my knowledge, they would prefer and be happy this types of items what ever rather than a small piece of paper. Decide the item and purchase the same for no of employees and give it to them.
For next level employees and management, giving silver coins with Lakshmi emblam (for Hindu) and for non hindus plain coins can be suggestable.
or Irrespective of designation or levels you can try for all employees silver coins as said above. It motivates them a lot as they get some aspicious item in Diwali as a gift with bonus.
Please intimate to us what you have decided.

From India, Bangalore
Amith R Murthy

Dear Neeru,
Even i do agree with the idea given Varsha about Gift Coupons. Because i too did the same thing just a month back when we had an event in our company. The outcome was very clear all were happy with that for the simple reason that they can buy what ever they want. Hope this works out for you also........
Regards
Amith R.

From India, Bangalore
srinivas nednurkar

Hi Dear,
What I suggest is u give Cash itself.. Because each individual have their Own preference if u give money they will buy clothes for their family but if u give coupons wher it cost 500 to 1000 so one person can buy something.. If u give money they can buy ne thing n at ne where..
and as Month end they can buy grossary (Kirana items) sry spelling mistake also .
Regards
Srinivas

From India, Hyderabad
jeelani
Dear Seniors
Please help me with providing me the details of maintaing ASSET (how maintain asset like furniture, computer, mobiles, laptops, printers, vehicle etc.,) Please help me in this if it is in excel sheet in will me highly grateful to you all very urgent Please help me please help me

From India, Madras
rajsawster

Hi Neeru,
I THINK YOU MUST PROVIDE COUPENS WITH VALUE FOR SUM YOU OFFER TO SENIOR AND JUNIOR STAFF TO BUY ANYTHING THEY WANT FOR THEM FROM SOME DISCOUNTED CHAIN OF STORES IN YOUR CITY WHO CAN PARTICIPATE SUCH SCHEME FOR YOUR EMPLOYEES.
yOUR EMPLOYEE MAY GO TO THAT STORE AND WITHOUT PAYMENT BUY ANYTHING THEY WANT.
REGARDS
SAWANT

From Saudi Arabia
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.