No Tags Found!

Trevor Longbottom
Hello All,
I am student of PGDM (HR) at a B-School in New Delhi. I need to prepare an assignment on the HR systems and practices at any [MNC] Consultancy firm. I have picked Bain & Co. in a random manner, but cannot find much information about it on the internet.
Could someone please help me out with the relevant information- since I have just a couple of days to finish the assignment now. It would be really great if I could get info. on some of the HR systems/ practices of any MNC consultancy firm - preferably (but not necessarily) Bain & Co.
Thanks in anticipation
Trevor :icon1:

From India, New Delhi
nashbramhall

Thanks Trevor for the query,
How many words assignment is this? When did they give you the assignment? Why aree you seeking help so late?
hr practices + MNC - Google Search=
Have a nice day,
Simhan
[quote=Trevor Longbottom;489204]Hello All,
I am student of PGDM (HR) at a B-School in New Delhi. I need to prepare an assignment on the HR systems and practices at any [MNC] Consultancy firm. I have picked Bain & Co. in a random manner, but cannot find much information about it on the internet.

From United Kingdom
Trevor Longbottom
Hello,
Thanks for your prompt response.
I have very little time on hands, since I was down with Chicken Pox for 20 days, and have just returned to classes. I could get an extension on those grounds, but that would serve no purpose, since our end of term is already approaching- and there is not enough session-time.
We have to make a presentation on the information gathered . As for the accompanying report, the focus is on the quality of the information- and not the volume.
Of course, the more, the merrier..
Thank you ..
Trevor

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.