nh_bhatnagar

Hi All, Please throw some suggestions to organise some In house celebration for Independence day.. I m thinking to mayb set a dress code for the day 'Ethnic' ... But i need some expert comments..
From India, Mumbai
nh_bhatnagar

Hi ANil, Decorations is ok, but y shd we maintain silence.. We need to celebrate our Independnce..
From India, Mumbai
charu8308
ya v have to celebrate our independence na no need to be silence happy independence day to all charu malik
From India, Calcutta
sunita123

Hey guys, Please share your thoughts on celebrating I-DAY in corporate offices.Appreciate the suggestion given above, anything more to it. Time is running out.....
From India, Hyderabad
anthonypaul

Hi Anil...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take a minute to thank God for our freedoms. We get so busy worrying and complaining, sometimes we lose sight of our blessings. Rent "Patriot" to watch with your family. True story and great reminder of what it took to gain our independence as a nation. God bless each of you and all you hold dear.

From United States, Palo Alto
Thimothi.A
Dear all, To be silent for 5 min, may not be a wrong coz it may be our salute to our freedom fighters....... Timothy
From India, Mumbai
jiya_singh00

you can have the office decor in I day theme with snacks. Let everyone be participated in a get together it cud be best dressed person on I DAY. One cud have a skit or poem or can have a quiz with freedom fighters pictures other options are also available like these ones. Need to think about them.
rgsds,
J

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.