View Poll Results: Live Chat Facility on Cite HR
Agree 36 87.80%
Disagree 5 12.20%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

hammad.malik
Dear Cite HR Team, Please introduce "Live chat facility" with any online member or experts. What’s Your Opinion Folks? Give your valuable opinion for the same. Regards, Malik
From Pakistan, Islamabad
vineeta81

that would be cool..but u should have created this thread in other forum to catch Admin’s eye
From India, Delhi
sahil_khiwani
Its a very good idea to bring all the ppl together on a bench.. to get n gve priceless knowledge... Regards Sahil
From India, Chandigarh
CHR

Well imagine this being a live chat forum - and then imagine all the great discussions you read at your convenience being non-existent. Live chat will not perform well as a knowledgebase - the idea of citehr is to create a knowledgebase everyone will be able to use - being a forum community we are able to archive all discussions for future use by other members. If we introduce live chat - it'll be a detriment to our knowledgebase additions as people will tend to use that to get immediate responses.
Regards,
CHR

From India, Gurgaon
hammad.malik
Thnx for your response CHR,
Infact Live Chat is to facilitate every member to discuss HR related with any present forum member at that time. (whoever will be present, he/ she will ; both or as many as will discuss the issue (by obtaining permission to discuss as moral etiquette)
i dont know i mention here or not. but i have one example of live chat available in the same HR facility. i will not mention the web address. but i beileve it is working fine there.
& there will be no negative effect on Cite Hr Mission / Vision.
rather it would be catalyst to that.
So please reconsider it again.
Thank You!
Regards,
Malik

From Pakistan, Islamabad
vineeta81

Dear CHR
we can keep chat exclusively for pleasentries and some unprofessional talk..the discussions related to HR can be reserved for forums only which will remain on record!
you can add a widget like, a shoutbox, saybox, tagboard, or chatterbox on the website...we members can just give suggestion.. rest its ur call :)
Rgds
Vineeta

From India, Delhi
hammad.malik
Vineeta thnx for suggestion and indeed suggestion is well worthy. i think they must consider it for one step towards Cite HR multi functionality. Keep Polling Folks!
From Pakistan, Islamabad
sohini basu roy

its a good idea..but as CHR is thnking that it might hamper the community....for that i would suggest in the live chat option there must not be the facility of transfering file.....this will take care of our purpose of archiving details... livechat is only suggested because often we talk unprofessional matters on the threads..which doesnot look good....so if we have such an option then CHR s is remaining in its own place, discussions, suggestions, documents, files etc and as well live chat between the forum members is possible.
Now if i have said anythng wrong i apologize....i had no intension of hurting others emotions.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.