chitra.sharma

Hi! Frnd
Today i had been for an interview in one of the IT company. I was not asked many questions related to HR but at the end they asked me to frame a bond for one year and send it to me.
Could you kindly send me the sample of bond used mainly in the IT industry.
Thanks
Chitra

From India, Mumbai
Preetipjoshi

Hi Chitra,

This agreement is made on the __________ day of _______________between _______________________ herein referred as "Company", incorporated under Companies Act, 1956, having its address at ___________________________ .
And
___________________-- herein referred as "Employee" working as ______________ and residing at _______________________________________--.
The parties to this agreement, The Company and the Employee hereby agrees:
1. That the company will provide necessary training, whenever required and as decided by the company to enhance his skills and knowledge.
2. That the company will not charge any amount for the training provided to the employee during his employment with the company.
3. That the employee will undergo the necessary training as identified and provided by the company.
4. That the employee will serve for _______ months of continuous employment from the date of joining.
5. That in case, the employee will not terminate his employment or resign from his employment before the completion of the continuous service of _____ months as agreed under clause 4.
6. That incase of termination of his employment with the company before completion of the continuous ____ months of service as agreed above in clause 4, the employee would pay the company a compensation of Rs. ________- (Rupees __________) towards the cost of recruitment, induction, training and other incidental charges. This is typically the cost of making the person employable.
7. That the termination of the employment would be as per the agreed terms and conditions mentioned in the original offer letter to the employee.
8. All disputes or differences what so ever arising between the parties out of or relating to the construction, meaning or operations or effect of this Agreement or breech there of, shall be settled by arbitration by single arbitrator in accordance with the rules of Arbitration and Conciliation of the ____________ Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the award made in pursuance there of shall be final and binding on the parties here to.
9. Subject to the foregoing, this Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India and in case of any dispute; the jurisdiction of courts would be in _______________--

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.