ramprakashs_iway
Dear Friends, I am working ina consultancy for the past one year. I would like to know what is the future of recruitment? Is it better moving to the corporate after some years of experience? How many years of experience would suffice? What are the future prospects in a consultancy and a corporate?
From India, Bangalore
eafil.hr

hi!
IT will be better to make move to corporate, but if u r very much comfertable with recruitment .then u can think ur career as a Recruiter with some good executive search firms..
like ABC, Fact ,ET
hope u got the point.
best wishes
EAFIL

From India, Delhi
CBRamm
That's a very limited view of what you do, Ram.
Both technically and otherwise, consulting firms are no less a Corporate entity. If you are talking about getting into a line HR (support function) role as compared to the business fuction (as a Recruiter), its fine. Its a choice you make on what kind of learning and growth you're looking for.
If you're looking for a comfortable job, perhaps, your supposed Corporate move makes sense. But if you're looking at enhancing your employability in quantum leaps, this shouldn't even be in your consideration. Especially when staffing industry is still in its nascent stages... I would imagine you're in the right place, Ram Prakash.

From India
Jay Menon
Dear Ram,
Recruitment is becoming a line function and Technical Recruiter is one of the most sought after as on date, whether it is in IT/ITES Corporates OR in good Consultancies. E.g. I have been trying to hire good Recruiters and going through a real tough situation to find right fits. So be there.....and become a agressive Recruiter.
Thanks
Jay Menon

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.