No Tags Found!

gshyamala
hi frds
i will be glad if u help me in framing questionaire on IR in manufacturing industry( bhilai steel plant )pls tell me some questions pls. pls share if u have any knowledge about IR. pls guide me.i except reply soon.
with regards
shyamala

From India, Lucknow
swastik73

Dear Shyamala, Kindly give me some more details as to which aspect of IR you want to cover. Please supply with some more details. Kind Regards, SC
From India, Thane
cnneil

Dear Shyamala,
Please let me know what you exactly know IN IR because IR is a vast area where conflict,grievance procedure,settlement,industrial dispute,statutory matters are coming. You can send also some specific questions/problems in regard to the IR.
Thanks,
Chandan Chatterjee

From Japan, Tokyo
bhushan dahanukar

Dear Shyamala, Which particular aspect of IR , you wanted to know. Then I can share with some sort of knowledge. regs Bhushan Dahanukar
From India, Mumbai
bhushan dahanukar

Dear Shyamala, Which particular aspect of IR , you wanted to know. Then I can share with some sort of knowledge. regs Bhushan Dahanukar
From India, Mumbai
KRISHEMAA
Hello sir/Madam
I am also doing project on IR. Particular aspect of IR. What are the steps taken to influence the relations of the employee.
For example.
For their relations will they impart somekind coaching and counselling
The subjects vast
Topics are
Grivenance Procedure
Relations with employers
Welfare measures
HRD
Thanking you
M.Hemakumar

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.