No Tags Found!

arbh
hi All,
I am new on CiteHR but have been using it a lot!! Thanks a lot to everyone for making this site interesting and helpful.
We are making car policy and wanted to know if car leasing or car allowance or car purchasing is better for the company. we are offering this benefit to only a few employees ( at the max 15). pls guide me as to what to recommend.

From United States, Wickliffe
boscod
1. Car allowance is best, as it is a fixed amount that is paid only till the employee is hired.
2. Car lease. In the event of employee separation, there are lease termination penalties.
3. Car purchase. May seem low cost, but has too much administration and employee separation implications.
I would go for Option 1, as it is in the best interest of the company and employee.
In case your company wants to have its branding on the car, you will have to go for option 3

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
shwe11

I do agree with Bosco......That Car allowance is the best it is an fixed amount.....

I n Car Lease you get benefited as Company helps you getting the Car at the Low cost but then while separation is a hard to deal with the procedures.....Foreclosure of the case...hell lot of documents required to transfer the RC....& most importantly NOC from the Bank & the Company.....

Thanks
Shweta Jaitly

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.