geetha.manohar

Hi,
Taking the idea forward from HR-Prop, why not have a e-library? We already have a forum for articles. Similarly why not have a library link for books that can be legally used on the net?
Warm Regards,
Geetha

From India, Coimbatore
epanda

Hi , It would be a graet idea to have e-library .This would enable researchers,forum members to use accordingly in a systematic way. Regs, Ellora
From India, Bhubaneswar
HR Prop

Dear Enzo.......... Geetha

We can start uploading what all e-books we have on this post............

No discussions... no replies w/o attachments, only ppl can click on THANKS if they liked the book thats uploaded by particular member............... only uploading of books should be there ........

So are we ready guys................... to take up the challenge and make this post to be the most Value Adding one????????????????

Cheers
HR prop

From India, Pune
geetha.manohar

Hi HR Prop, Yes I am ready. Will the CHR administrator create a separate link called e-books please?? :) :) Geetha
From India, Coimbatore
arnabin81
This is really a good idea and helpfull to everbody i need to understand how i can contribute.
From India, Calcutta
Enzo

Dear All,
Pls have a look on the following link.
Encyclopedia of Improv Games
Cheers
Enzo

From Maldives
geetha.manohar

Hi Enzo, That is a good link for trg games. Can you pls post it in another forum (maybe trg.) for more visibility? Geetha
From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.