No Tags Found!

sivasuil
Hi,
I am vijaya. I am working as HR executive in Hyd and am interested for the said post. please forward me other detailst to my mail id
waiting for your reply
Thanks & Regards
Vijaya

From India, Hyderabad
kusuma66

Hi, This is kavitha and looking for the position of HR.If any openings please revert and would be interested to join immediately.
From India, Hyderabad
sarah279g@gmail.com
Hi, This is Sarah working as a Sr. HR exective and I am interested in openings in sharjah. Please let me know of this opening.
From United States, Fairfield
Amit Ratta
Hi,
I am Amit working in an MNC, having 1.6 years of experience in recruitments. I am looking for change for HR Generalist position in corporate sector. So, If you have any opening please let me know.
my id -

From India, New Delhi
Amit Ratta
Hi,
I am Amit, working currently with an MNC in gurgaon, having an experience of 1.6 years in the domain of recruitments.
currently i am looking for change for HR Generalist position in corporate sectors. so if you have any opening please let me know on my mail id :
Regards,
Amit

From India, New Delhi
divya choubey

Dear Sir/Madam,
Myself Divya, I have 1.10 yrs experience as HR generalist.As per the advertisement,I am forwarding my resume to you.If my qualifications are as per your requirement ,please give me
a chance to be part of your organisation
I dont have a problem in relocating myself .
Regards
Divya Choubey

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc divya_resume_08.doc (47.5 KB, 17 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.