No Tags Found!

sreejithssn@gmail.com
Dear all,
Would you pls help me out with an issue..
Our loadmen numbering 8 on daily wages are demanding wages on pongal which fell on sunday,for your information they work normally monday to saturday only as depot will not function on Sunday.
anyone pls advice me in this regard, is it necessary to to pay the same,
I could'nt find any information under Shop & establishment act..
We have planned to make them under contract but they are denying to accept the same,creating problems,giving false information to MLA and also for small reasons they go to MLA..
regards,
Sreejith

From India, Coimbatore
k_shenbagarajan

Dear Sreejith,
They are not eligible for wage if they dont work on National festival holdays.
Double wages are given only if they work on the NFH.
Better try to eliminate 1 by 1 and bring in new people else there will be a problem in future for your organisation.

From India, Mumbai
SANDEEP BORUSU
Dear sreejith,
i agree with shenbagarajan,and what he said is exactly correct. Try to remove one by one because they are demanding you for unnecessary things,it is not good for your organisation to continue tese kind of employees.
Thanks & regards
sandeep borusu

From India, Rajamahendri
krishnacite
For Nationial and festival holidays we can give Add on days , If the fall on suday,i e additional one day.Better to avoid such confusions on declaring the National and festival holidays itself
regards
Krishnamoorthy-

From India, Madras
sreejithssn@gmail.com
Thank you Sir for your kind information, Im trying to eliminate these guys for the last one year,in the beginning they were 11 and now it is 8,rest gone on their own wishes only.
two among these eight are the problematic, no idea to eliminate.. if approached they take it on negative and the matter will put to MLA office with false information, MLA office people call our in charges and shouts.. I am very much confused to clear the issue..
very slow in work, intented to create problem only.
Kindly advice me..
regards,
Sreejith

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.