No Tags Found!

somwanshi aarti

Dear , I have asked to boss, not he is not ready to accept the all happened situation,he said your salary is decided in CTC and it is 15100/-
From India, Pune
tiwari.shila
Hi 28677c5420521383353edc6e6, while going throught this discussion, i didn’t understand why there is Rs. 300 Professional Tax dedudtion in the month of February. Thanks & regards,
From India, Ahmadabad
iinfrasolservices

@Shila
If your Gross Earning per month cross Rs 10,000/- then the proffesional tax per month is deductible at Rs 200/- and for Annual Prof Tax (12 months Apr-Mar) is should amount to Rs 2,500/- (i.e. Rs 200 x 11months + Rs 300= Rs 2,500/-) in which case for the Month of Feb if an employee comes under the preview of this rule then the company deducts Rs 300/-...rgrds SS

From India, Mumbai
iinfrasolservices

@Aarti
Dont worry if he doesnt Agree. Your CTC still is at Rs 15,000/- and for whatever reasons you might want to use your payslip, it stands at Rs 15,000/-. Gratuity is 15 days salary for every year completed but on eligibility of completion of 5 yrs of service with the organization. if that is included in CTC then your net pay in hand reduces even further. To comment on Rs 12,896/- the break-up of your ctc would be required.
Did you ask for an quicker appraisal say on end of probation term???...maybe there is an option there if you feel you are worth every penny the company spends on you. If that doesnt happen then too dont worry. Remember Experience is always valued over and above all other things. Gain the Experience and handle your job sucessfully and keep inventing new ideas which produce results both ends employer & employee...you will get what you want either here or somewhere else sooner than later.......rgrds SS

From India, Mumbai
vkokamthankar

• If Ms.Aarti would have given break-up of salary offered to her, it would have been easy to understand what exactly she wanted and it would have been easy to suggest solutions without any assumptions.
  • Employer and employee need to communicate in same language, while negotiating salary. In this case Ms. Aarti is insisting on a particular Net Salary but it seems that she has been offered CTC or Gross and she is not in a position to understand difference between Net salary, Gross and CTC.
  • It is better to fully understand what has been offered at the time of salary negotiations. Asking more salary afterwords is very unprofessional and creates negative impression about new employee.
  • Explanation regarding 'Consolidated Salary' given in a earlier post is completely incorrect. Consolidated Salary means a lumpsum fixed salary without any breakup such as Basic, DA, HRA, Incentive and Any Other Allowance. In instant case, Ms. Aarti can be offered Rs. 15100 as Consolidated Salary, instead of breaking it in Basic, DA and Other Allowances.

Thanks & Regards

From India, Pune
sameerabbasi
I have to know one point that if i am applying for govt. Job in delhi and attaching another states obc form. Than can i avail the relaxation. Is same states obc form is must or not ? Pls advice me
sameer

From India, Faridabad
phulora
Hi HR Gurus, I have a doubt to ask you all.
Recently i appeared for an interview and cleared the same.while i was told of the salary which i could not follow.ie exactly what is the Amount i would get in Nett hand per month.( This is for an Marketing Job )
1)Rs.19000/- per month x 13 months= 2,47,000/-
(12 months of a year and 1 month extra as bonus )
2)plus Rs.750/- for train pass
3)Rs.60/- DA per day for the day when i am in field job .
4) Rs 300/- Mobile reimbursement per month
Please make me clear what is my exact nett salary per month???

From India, Mumbai
vkokamthankar

1. Your monthly gross salary is Rs. 19000/- Your Net Monthly Salary will be Rs. 19000 Minus Applicable Profession Tax and PF if Applicable.
  2. Most probably you will have to claim Rs. 750 thru voucher after drawing train pass every month.
  3. DA of Rs. 60/- will also have to be claimed as a reimbursement weekly or monthly depending upon actual days of field job.
  4. Mobile Reimbursement will also be paid as a reimbursement after payment of Mobile Bill.
  5. There may be specific rules and procedure prescribed by employer to claim different reimbursements. Please go thru them carefully.
  6. To get a very clear answers to your questions it is better to have a very clear talk with your employer.
Thanks & Regards

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.