senthil raj

IT IS NICE STORY TO BE READ :

Two saints (Saint-1 and Saint-2) were crossing a river which was flowing with huge water.

Middle of the river, they have seen a young girl (18 years) who was feeling difficult to cross the river.

She made a humble request to Saint-1 to help her to cross the river, otherwise she would die since water level was increasing.

The saint-1 said very angrily "i am sorry, we are saints.. so we are not supposed to think, or touch any young girl...it is against our morale..."

The girl look at the Saint-2 with tears in her eyes...and pleaded...please help me....i dont want to die....

The Saint-2 came forward and lifted her on his shoulders and crossed the river, though the Saint-1 shouted at him for his action.

The young girl after reaching the other side of the river...expressed her thanks to Saint-2.

Both the saint started to walk.....Saint-1 expressed his anger to Saint-2.."what you did was wrong..i did not expect'

After one hour...Saint-1 shouted at Saint-2 ..."you should not have done this act.....do you know we are saint and we are not supposed to touch young girls'

AFter two hours.....Saint-1 could not control his anger and said to Saint-2 " i dont think ..you are true saint....i really feel sorry for you...atleast in future you dont do this type of crime...and remember always that we are saint"

After a long pause...Saint-2 replied very calmly with a smile to Saint-1

"LOOK...IT IS TRUE THAT I CARRIED THE GIRL ON MY SHOULDER..BUT YOU KNOW I DROPPED HER ALREADY.....BUT YOU ONLY STILL CARRIYING HER IN YOUR MIND..."

Raj

From Costa Rica, San José
rinku09
its very true raj , this is the way should also deal with stress , as long as we hold it , it would be a burden in our mind , we should timely work on our stress and dropp it as soon as possible , otherwise life would tough and miserable.
thanks
Rinku

Kanak
this is true some times we do it without knowing and blame others for thier good deeds. rgds kanak
From India, Mumbai
JR Kumar

Do your duty and forget.That's moral of this Story.
Do your duty, without fear or favour and do not carry the burden of consequences, in your head.
Good one for HR executives.
Thanks for posting.
JR Kumar
Faculty Director
FAPCCI , Hyd

From India, Hyderabad
Mahr

Hi Raj, This story was told to me by my mentor when I started my career in the field of HR. Good to see that here in the forum. A beautiful and nice story with such meaningful message.
From India, Bangalore
priyagaba16
Awesome story Raj. I Was behaving like saint 1 most of time :(. My husband have also warned me so many times not to carry unnecessary things in mind and don’t allow anyone to control your mind.
From India, Mumbai
runal_jagtap
This is Indeed a Good post for all Man Kind.. one must do the job with relaxation of mind :) Its a Good lesson for the beginners & others too ;)
From India, Mumbai
princysharma1990
How could I delete my own post.. Please help. I double posted the same post here by mistake due to the server error.... Someone please help. :(
From India, Delhi
runal_jagtap
Here you wont get an option to delete anything, once u write & its written then :) There is nothing to be sad about it.......................................
From India, Mumbai
Cite Contribution

Dear Princysharma1990 I have removed the post . Trust this helps . Please let me know , if you ever you would want it back
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.