No Tags Found!

devnand90
I am working in govt hospital from last 6 years as a daily wages worker post as o.p.d registrator. It is parmanent work. Can i case
file for regularization during duty working?. Can i win? How Many days for regularization needed. phone no 9212182026

From India, Delhi
saswatabanerjee

There are many rules relating to regularisation.
There are many clauses that run counter to the general rule that a worker working for more than 240 days a year is to be absorbed.
The government has been one of the biggest violator of labour laws.
And they have a battery of lawyers to fight their cases for years together.
So, while under the law you can file a case, the reality is that you need huge amount of money, or a benefactor to support you. You will read in the news papers of agitation, strikes etc for such cases. You will then realise that this is common, and people have had to take to the streets to fight. Alone, you are unlikely to achieve anything before your money funds out (what is the possibility your job will be retained after you file a case ?)

From India, Mumbai
vanajaram

DEAR DEVNAND,
CONTRACT LABOUR WORK IS NOT THE PERMANENT NATURE JOB. FOR REGULARISATION OF POST IS DEPENDS UPON THE CHANCES OF MANAGEMENT. PLEASE TRY TO GAIN THE WILL OF MANAGEMENT TO GET THE JOB PERMANENT, WITHOUT ALTERNATIVE OPPORTUNITY DO NOT FIGHT WITH OTHERS.

From India, Visakhapatnam
devnand90
i am not a contract worker. then can i file case for regularization?
From India, Delhi
saswatabanerjee

Vanjaram,
Even under contract labour act, perennial work should not be given on contract, so any person working continuously in a position where work is perennial in nature is eligible to claim permanency.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.