Shweta Malhotra

I know that we can not predict future ,,but I want my children to breath free...and not under the dark clouds....jisske jaise likhi hai woh tho waise he marega ...
par darr darr ke marana ..kubul nahi ........what say :icon1:

From India, Mumbai
Kuljit Pal Singh

Very true Shweta, and 26/11 is the beginning we can say, of making the dark clouds away for ever...
From India, Vadodara
Aashnaa GB

With Prayers always remember................'God helps those who help themselves'. If We just keep praying God without any efforts to fight the evil, even God cannot do much about it.
From India, Mumbai
Aashnaa GB

Its not about jhagda but its about opening our eyes..........atleast now instead of being blinded forever.........
From India, Mumbai
Kuljit Pal Singh

Peace is the most suitable and Modern solution for this... We have one of the most successful example as of South Africa...
From India, Vadodara
Aashnaa GB

Anyway........whatever suits you.........In that case India should lay down all the weapons throughout Army, Navy and AiR Force and instead invest that money in appointing Counsellors across borders such that any country tries to attack Us, these Counsellors should hold Counselling sessions PEACEFULLY for the ones attacking Us instead of fighting back and protecting Our Country..............
From India, Mumbai
Kuljit Pal Singh

ha ha ha... good suggestion.. hope all countries should follow this...
it is not about giving up arms... but stick to the policies we are having to protect ourselves. But to root out the terrorism we should have to do introspection.. how come it is possible that people of our own country taking the lives of fellow country men.. its illiteracy, its poverty... its poor medical facilities, lack of employment opportunities, intolerence for other religions etc. are main culprit to provide fuel to such activities..
we have to stop this first and then blame other countries and religion.. there is no short cut like waging war and giving capital punishment to few to come out of this, irather it will further provide fuel to the violence only...
hope im making sense...

From India, Vadodara
Deepak Vishkarma

Dear All,
First of all I would like to extend my sincere thanks to Jahanvi for highlighting such a relevant issue. Secondly my take on the subject is that instead of reacting to a situation let's see the crux of the same. What stops us (I mean our Country) to counter the separatists. As it is said that norms of any society are a big deterrent to those who want to test the will of the people. In these days when the process of cleansing whether it is judiciary, press, bureaucracy or otherwise has reached its pinnacle we have to see a day when the same process is carried upto the parliament and then only the voice of the people will become the voice of the nation. For this only our optimism is a pre requisite which is evident from Kuljit pahji's mails. Keep up the good work - once again Jahanvi my sincere thanks for highlighting this issue.

From India, Delhi
satheeshk82

proud to be a hindustani
guys we are worrying only about kashmir but in assam bangladesh is dumping their citizens and now in arunchlapradesh china started its work
thing about that
butchers...........

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.