Aashnaa GB

Whenever any such shameful incident happens, all that We guys do (including me) is that We either send e-mails, sms or posts for time being the topic is found new and then forget about it in due course of time........
We need to understand that such incidents keep occuring just because We Indians have become so thick skinned, tolerant to any and every shit that happens around that in a way We are encouraging these hooligans to become bolder day - by - day.
If terrorists like Ajmal Kasab are treated like the 'Most Precious Baby' even after the henious crime he has committed, We cannot expect that Indian Judiciary system will do even a bit for these double standard Kashmiris.

From India, Mumbai
Aashnaa GB

I wish You 'All the Best' for doing what you have suggested........After all, 'Charity begins at Home'
From India, Mumbai
Kuljit Pal Singh

Come on guys, dont loose patience, India is civilised, democratic country and rule of law is above all. We have process of law and the culprits are dealt accordingly, like in the case of Kasab, the judiciary will decide and give him appropriate punishment one day.
From India, Vadodara
Aashnaa GB

Correct 1 fine day Indian Judiciary will give appropriate punishment to these terrorists.................but by the time this happens, God alone knows how many more such 26 / 11 attacks will occur in India
From India, Mumbai
Kuljit Pal Singh

Well i take it in this way "God only knows that only Indians are enough strong to take all these tests":razz::razz::razz:
From India, Vadodara
Kuljit Pal Singh

no no no... i am not holding God responsible... what i mean to say that God has chosen us b’coz we indians have enough courage to face all this...
From India, Vadodara
nithya_hr

Kuljit , We agree INDIA Is civilized nation !! But sometimes we need to be harsh too.... In our puranas it says that there is nothing wrong to kill one person to save 100 people life..
Taz Is right !! Police must encounter al the terrorists !! That will create fear in terrorists !! They will not dare to touch India

From India, Madras
Kuljit Pal Singh

Dear Nithya,
I can understand the emotions, but suppose if we have killed Kasab in encounter, then are we able to push the case so strongly against the Pakistan as we today, NO, Kasab is lively evidence against Pakistan, now whole world is backing us to fight against terrorism.

From India, Vadodara
Shweta Malhotra

Well said Kuljith..........but what if one more attack happens with Kasab in our custody eating kabab’s ..????
From India, Mumbai
Kuljit Pal Singh

Well who can predict that what future stores for us!!! What all we can do is to think positive:icon1::icon1::icon1: What say???
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.