No Tags Found!

sarit

hi
sap is a module for all and it donnot have any kind of baiseness, .....(just kidding)... you donnot need any kind of technological gyan to go fr sap.
how ever a computer literarte will always have an upper hand.
go for it, and anyways it will add value to your qualification

From India, Thana
harish_sdh
Hi Archna, I finished my SAP course in SSN India Chennai.. Now they asked mr to prepare some case studies... Can u plz suggest how to prepare???

HIWAY
Dear Umesh,
Hi i am a HR professional and i have 2.6 years ofExperienceand i amplanning for SAP HR so can u plez suggestme someof the best books.
Please mail the details to my mail ID
Thank You
Smoronika

From India, Visakhapatnam
sukanyatalukdar
hi archana m a student doing MBA-HR ..i even i want to do a course in SAP HR..cn i do it with my MBA or does it require work ex???n is there any institue in delhi or noida which provides ths corse??
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/images/misc/progress.gif[/IMG]

From India, Delhi
vedicagroup
Hi
I am a Sales professional from last 5 yrs working as Training and pLacement officer with some college in Bhopal know i have decided to go for SAP ERP Hr Module from Delhi pls help me about this course and pls let me know about this course will be helpfull for me or not.
Or there is any demand for this course in the market or any job placement is there.
Thx
Abhishek

From India, Bhopal
roydipti22

hi...can you tell me whether hr module in sap will help me find a good job and what all institutes in bangalore offers thses courses..
From India, Delhi
tiwari manoj
Dear sir,
I have been working as a assistant HR manager in a security company since last 2 year have turn over of 15 corer per year meanwhile the working I have done MBA in HR from IGNOU. Now I m willing to peruse sap course please suggest me whether it is good for me and which module is suitable for me..pls mail me ur suggestion in my email id .
Thank and Regards
manoj tiwari

From India, Bhopal
Adlas Informatics Pvt.Ltd
Adlas Informatics Pvt Ltd. is an organization which is into software Solution, Services and Education that is driven by the simple yet powerful tenet of providing ‘total customer satisfaction’. A valuable asset in the market, in the field of Education, Training, consultancy services & software solutions. One of the leading institutions in Delhi/NCR.
<link no longer exists - removed>

From India, Delhi
motanabobs
Friends,
Any one please let me know what module of HR in SAP is the best one
and even the best training institute(s) {SAP} in Bangalore.
Would really appreciate for the information provided.
Regards,
Raj

From India, Bangalore
ramesh_b_g
Plz send me SAP HR module details and If u have work experience on HR plz let me know. I would like to learn from Live working person. Bcz I did CRM in institute after joining course they were asking extra money for some chapters. I lost money and I did not learn properly. (Institute is in Thippasandra, Near thippasandra market, Indiranagar, Bangalore).
Ramesh

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.