No Tags Found!

sunilcse04
How is Maars and Reliaince coaching for SAP- Basis ?? I enquired with few students from Siemens-chennai..they dont seem to be happy wth the training !!!

sunilcse04
Hi,
I've 3 years exp in System administration and Networking... I was purely in server side support. Now am interested in SAP- Basis. Can any one Refer me some good institutes which impart good Training on SAP- Basis ?? Am not at all interested in joining SIEMENS...I dun think they're good in SAP- Basis...I look only for training... Plz help me out.

Vineet Mittal

Hi archna, u r frm delhi, plz tell m any good inst. fopr SAP HR In Delhi excpt Siemens Waitng 4 ur reply Vineet
From India, Delhi
mauxin2001

Hi There,
Varehouse Infotech in Chennai is providing good SAP HR training. I have recently completed my module. They provide great assistance. They have branches in Adyar and Kilpauk. I studied in Adyar branch.
Please find their link below: sap training in chennai, erp training in chennai, data Warehousing training in chennai, bioinformatics training in chennai, SAP implementation and Installation, Siebel-CRM training in chennai, software training in chennai, sap training in india.
I hope this info is useful.
Regards
Mary

From Ireland, Dublin
neetuarora
Hello Everybody
Can anyone can help me out that in Delhi which are the good institutes from where we can do it SAP courses.It should be in budget also and recognised so that after completing course i should not face problem of searching Job.
Thanks
Neetu

From India, Delhi
sushmita saha
hi....i am sushmita here pursuing my mba in hr.......i want to do SAP HR in future but i am basically from a b.com background..and do not have much systems knowledge.....so will it be wise enough to get into SAP MODULE training in future..........what are the pros and cons.......please help.:confused:
From India, Calcutta
sushmita saha
HI......I am sushmita here and pursuing my mba in hr...i want get into SAP HR in future....but i belong to a b.com background and dont have much Systems knowledge.so will it be wise enough to get into SAP MODULE training...what are the pros and cons and how should i proceed further....plz help:confused:
From India, Calcutta
sushmita saha
HI........THIS IS SUSHMITA HERE FROM KOLKATA......i have a querry....please help me out....i belong to a commerce background and pursuing my mba in HR.....i dont have any systems background but i want to go for SAP HR in future.....is their any possibility of doing so?? What are the major pros and cons area????and how do i go about it???
From India, Calcutta
Namita Singh
Iam Namita & I do Have a Query do you have any of the good Institutes that offers SAP H.R course>kindly help me out
From India, Pune
Namita Singh
Hi Iam Namita ,I dohave a query could you help me out with some the good Institutes at Pune that offers SAP H.R course :confused:
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.