No Tags Found!

avsjai

Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
- Mary Kay Ash, Entrepreneur

From India, Madras
komal Sawhney
hi AVS Sir, Nice quote. Keep sharing.............. Here is my contribution................... “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
From India, New Delhi
ramanarg

As usual, good one Mr.AVS. Komal ...what’s this ya!!! Mr.AVS motivated like this every one comes out with excellent quotes. Good sign. Ganesh Ramachandran.
From India, Tiruppur
mina michel
i agree with you every one you meet in daily life wait to hear a nice comment on him whatever you said will affect his day so make your words so positive because it will make his or her day
From Egypt, Cairo
aditisk311
Another interesting one to share: Every truth passes through 3 stages: 1st, it is ridiculed. 2nd, it is opposed. 3rd, it is regarded as self evident.” - Arthur Schopenhauer
From United States
ramanarg

My dear AVS,
You are doing a very great service to this society with your highly motivating words. Your service is very much commendable and may God bless you in abundance to continue this service for long.
You know ... AVS' desk has become so important even without a sign around it!!!
Ganesh Ramachandran

From India, Tiruppur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.