Ankdev

Well as i have already said on the cite i am not kidding now sapana needs to undersatnd right
From India, Pune
ChaitaliS

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
I have mixed emotions right now!..........No Commments till results... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

From India, Vadodara
ankitchaturvedi

hi guys,
see what sapana wanted every one to tell their feelings to their loved ones....and that is wat ank has done.....
so now sapana should understand his feelings and instead of deneing his proposal she should accept it......
what do u say sapana.....accepting or rejecting.....dekho ankit ne to apna dil aapke saamne khol kar rakh diya hai.....now its your turn....
if you love him then you have to say here in front of us.....
Waiting for your reply.....
Regards
Ankit

From India, Mumbai
Sapana

Hey guy's what's wrong with you people....
I am sure you all have got enough time to comment on these kind of topics....
Relax....
Ankdev is not that serious about what he said....
He is just sharing his feelings about that particular post....
Sapana

From India, Pune
ankitchaturvedi

hi guys..... hey ank.....its ok pyaar kiya to darna kya......if you love her then dont regret , just tell her.... come i know you can do it... Regards Ankit
From India, Mumbai
V. VENU

U L T I M A T E !
SUPERB POSTING SAPANA !!

:) :) :) :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Hey Ank ...
Remove that ' tooooooooooo ' part from ur reply post leaving those three letters as they are . Just ' I Love You ' is enough and is a world of completeness .
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, Hyderabad
ChaitaliS

Hey Sapna........Sorry if you felt bad or something.........take it sportingly...
It was like Chingari ko hawa mil gayi!.......mountain out of mole hill.....
We can take very good lesson of Grapevine from this!.......What say??.... :) :) :) :) :)
Again Sorry Sapna and Ankit alias Ank....
Hey Guys!.....Leave them alone..... :wink: :wink: :) :) ...jst kidding..
THE END of "ek choti si (love) story"
Regards,
Chaitali

From India, Vadodara
GautamSiddarth
This is such a beutiful wordings. I think people misunderstand love and types of love that one can provide to loved ones Great ones Sapana Keep posting :D :D :D

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.