View Poll Results: How is the stuff is ?
Very Good 64 74.42%
Good 18 20.93%
It's okay 3 3.49%
Bad 1 1.16%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

nitesh_barman

Hi,
This time it's "Automated PF Ledger"
Though there are many such kind of formats as well as software.
Still sharing with all of you.
Open Workbook and Enable Macros...
1. First of all on "Add/Edit Company Detail" add company details of your company.
2. Then on "Add/Edit Company Detail" there are few command buttons as Data Sheet, Data.. Click on Data Sheet and in that sheet you have to fill Employee Details as well as Monthly PF Deductions.
3.After doing that you will found that each forms are updated automatically.
4. As one Challan sheet just choose month on menu and all figures will change according to month.
5. Just that 3-A & 6-A also be updated automatically with that dbf format too.
So, first of all download it then make suggestion for it.

From India, Jaipur
madhukarmc

its really usefull but then when you enter the email id it tells that its password protected can you tell us the password
From India, Bangalore
Deeparaji

HI nitheesh, I want to remove the mail id and have to put my office mail ID. I tried to remove that, it s not working, and it shows to enter the password.
From India, Madras
nitesh_barman

I have removed the password protection from that e-mail id place. now you can add your id in place of that.
From India, Jaipur
madhukarmc

first sheet after the contact number of the company and concerned person, it is showing your number & mail id
From India, Bangalore
ngndrs
hi In challan page expect the original sheet rest are not updating, even in original sheet bank details are reflecting as ICICI only .....
From India, Hyderabad
nitesh_barman

well all dear followers of citehr, i will make this sheet unprotected and will post it here, and i am not charging anything for it.
as some of dear followers are asking this.
i just ask suggestion, making this sheet worth or not ?
and Happy Holi to all of you...

From India, Jaipur
nitesh_barman

There are some faults in that sheet, i will upload it after rectified it. Hope all will understand this.
From India, Jaipur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.