No Tags Found!

ramamurthyn

This shows today's HR trend .....! i posted a case study on a real IR situation in my factory, expecting a healthy and long discussion but not a single member replied...
But on a Short Skirt issue discussion for 5 pages is disgusting... well i do not know why but there are some popular members who r yet to join this discussion...

From India, Bangalore
shikha_0005
hi,
capris are too casual and skirt can be used if they are formal. company needs professionals not casuals. ur dressing sense gives a glimpse of ur attitude. casual approach can harm urself, ur carrer growth.
thanx

From India, Haldia
bkbibhakar
Hi All,
I am not agree with Mr. Markand "Why not, in today's world everything is acceptable" we should think apart from repeated track. We represent our organization so we should always think for formal decency but innovatively. As per my view only on Saturday casual dresses can be allowed but that should be in unique format. Long skirt is ok but Capris not advisable.
Best Regards,
Bimlesh K. Bibhakar
Sr. Officer HR & Admin,
Suzlon Energy Ltd.
Daman (UT)

From India
prem1984

capris seems to awkard but long skirts can be wear in offices. but it should e for saturday only to maitain the professionalism.
From India, Panipat
bluediamond
Thre is no question of allowing or not allowing. Individual employee is mature enough to decide on the dress and also is capable of interpretng the response from colleagues. Howver, women employees in India tend to forget the basic rule, 'eat what u like and dress what othes like'. Such employees can be given a gentle nudge by fellow workers. I dont think the company should be the arbriter ofthe dress sense of its employees.
From India, New Delhi
kompassaviation
Good Morning friends..:icon1:
I personally feel skirts are absolutely fine,However its the length that decides its acceptability factor,Our company has a "below the knee" acceptability factor.
As for Capri's its still a debate,even in case of formal ones:!:

From India, Mumbai
vincentnp
Dress habbits vary from organisation to organisation and the outlook also varies. It is a common notion that if an organisation wants to look formal they wish to see their employees come in formal wear.... but for many others it doesn't matter. Accomplishment of a certain tasks require a professional environment...decide on your own.... one can only suggest

pratham87
Wearing such dresses seems not be very professional at work.
Such dress wear can be allowed with the company is like ad making/fashion designing,garment factories, etc...
but if we consider the companies like IT/MGMT/Insurance/Pharma....all of them have dress code policy which shows the company professonalism & brand name ....into markets.
If HR is ok with dress code then surely there is probs at all for skirts & capris.
I hope i am not wrong if we take this into general view

From India, Mumbai
archii ashii

Dear Meenu,
i feel that wearing a dress or carrying a dress are 2 different aspects, anyone can wear skirt, capri but how that person is carrying that dress is more important. It should be allowed on saturdays.

From India, New Delhi
Shobhavalil
Smart straight skirt and trousers are very professional in look. Also in the Indian scenario, elegant sarees and salwar kameez which are not flashy are also professional in look. Wearing ornated skirts with too much flair is unprofessional, even for saturdays.
Dress code is very important and the HR department must specify suitable dress code for the organization.
C Shobhana
GM-HR

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.