No Tags Found!

JayantG

Of course its potential advantages outweighs any possible disadvantages . :icon1: :icon1: :icon1:
From India, Pune
hima1

If we try to find the BAD in something.. we always succeed, but if we try to utilize the GOOD in something.. we always learn for the better !!! Isn’t Jayant? :)
From India, Madras
JayantG

That’s it ....... you put it very well .......... choose the good !!! Brilliant line !!! :icon1: :icon1: :icon1:
From India, Pune
JayantG

WORK is a virus ma’am!!! :huh: बचके रहना रे बाबा :huh:
From India, Pune
JayantG

Remarkably smart, these little birds are !!! Supposed to be making provisions for every eventuality!!! And we only thought them cute :)
From India, Pune
hima1

Thanks a lot Jayant... could get some lovely Articles of Rabindranath Tagore.. :)
So much to read and know !!!!
Found this Gem while reading his Quotes :-
Asks the Possible of the Impossible, "Where is your dwelling-place?" "In the dreams of the Impotent," comes the answer.
Tooooo Gooood Isn't? :)
Even these.. Quite Profound...
Praise shames me, for I secretly beg for it.
"What is Art?" It is the response of man's creative soul to the call of the real.

:) :) :)

From India, Madras
JayantG

Nail painter was driving the car .......... and crashed into bike-rider!!! Even if it had been the other way around it would have been no surprise ......... both were women drivers!!! :icon1:
From India, Pune
JayantG

"What is Art?" It is the response of man's creative soul to the call of the real.
Only a genius creator could think in that way!!! And Gurudev was all that and more!!!
It is so nice of Google to remember him!!!

From India, Pune
orchids

Hey Jayant Ji n Hima..thats a couple of good posts.. read them all that I missed few days...
And Jayant ji...woh apke naam mein Jayant "G"....G mane "Genius" kya aap parle G khathe hain kya...no wonder thats y you give such news in a creative way:icon1:

From India, Mumbai
JayantG

What you say about shampoo use or no use ........... will people try it? Difficult to follow I think !!! :icon1:
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.