niveditharavi

Respected sir / madam
I had posted a query pertainig to the salary still now i ddint got any reply .
i had 8 yers of exeperinece in finance and i had completed my mba recently from cbsms college . i had worked in one company for 6 years still now i am working in same company but the problem is they are asking me the salary what is in the market for the same expereince actaulllay i am getting 20k as m y salary per month after my completion of mba , they infomred me that nobody pays other than this in the market it seems can you guide me and tell me what will be the salary my company is a garment industry and having a turn over of 25cr per year and we have employees worth 800. can you all suggest me on this what to do . whetehr to continue or not or else how can i get better pay . or else what to do and please mail me the comments to

From India, Bangalore
Rasheed Hayat

Thank you Garima Solanki for this useful diary. It is your New Year Gift to people. God bless you and reward you for sharing such a useful thing. Best Regards, R.Hayat
From Pakistan, Lahore
jlse
For the calendar, if i have reoccuring birthdays, anniversary etc to mark, is there any way to mark it only once and it will capture for the rest of the years?
From Malaysia, Penang
garima7solanki

Hi, What you can do is feed in all the reoccurring events in the main file. Every year you will have to open a new diary from the main file where the feeds are already saved.
From India, Madras
cnagasekhar

Dear All/Garima,
This is to inform all that I created this diary and thanks for using this diary. Any way thanks Garima for sharing . I have been posting since 2009
It took lot of time for me to prepare this diary and I will be happy if use effectivey. I personally using 100%
With best wishes,
C.Nagasekhar
Saudi Arabia

From Nigeria
constantineofrome
Dear All,
Wish you a Very Happy New Year to you and your family. I am attached the desktop calender for your reference. I hope that it's very helpful for you.
With Warm Regards,
Nikhil Toke
Indore

From India, Bhopal
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip desktopcalendar.zip (2.55 MB, 169 views)

cnagasekhar

Dear Garima,
I really appreciate your effort here in sharing my diary with many people. Please convey my thanks to your friend who forwarded to you. Here my objective to use this diary by as many as people so that we save our environment to some extend(paperless diary)and also we try to habituate writing diary daily. ALso people using this site should not confuse about uploads of the same diary by many people.
Also it will help to know where we are in terms of expenditure and income and to analyse the same.
I feel more happy if you share my product with all people you know directly or indirectly
May be it looks very simple really very useful as no complications involved in using the same.
Once again thanks a lot
With best wishes,
C.Nagasekhar
Khobar City
Saudi Arabia

From Nigeria
alphabeta67
Dear Mr Nagashekhar, this electronic diary is perfect recording tool. Thanks and regards Anil Bapat HR and Admin Manager Integrated plastics packaging
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
csprabhakara
This is a great gift to me in the new year. I would like to thank the people who have given this diary to me. May they be blessed with abundant happiness in the new year and beyond.
Warm Regards
CS Prabhakara

From India, Kochi
lakshmi21nadig
Dear Nagashekar, Wish u a very happy new year:) and thank u so much for your wishes and for this wonderful diary:):) have a wonderful year ahead:) Take care
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.