No Tags Found!

sruthimnair
Hello,
I am Sruthi from Cochin. I am a psychology graduate from Calicut university. Presently doing masters in Management at BRIM, where I am specializing in HR and Marketing. As a part of our course we are expected to do a project(for two months). please suggest some good companies where I can do my HR project.
Thank you

From India, Mavelikara
anil.arora

Hi, Could you please share your plans to perform your task, means what you have in your mind, any mentor and guide associated with you?
Second, what if I suggest you a company to perform your task say ABC Ltd and say that this can help you, so would it be enough for you?
I want you to please consider the above posted questions and I believe this exercise will give you lot more to think about it and on how you can perform your task and what you have to do.
Third, could you please share something about guideline and options (Name & Details of Companies) that your University have provided you for your Summer Project if any.

From India, Gurgaon
sruthimnair
Sir, we are supposed to do the project under the guidance of one of our professors. Usually the procedure is like, we have to approach the company and they suggest us some project to be done there or in case they don't suggest we can choose any topic of our choice by discussing with them.
From India, Mavelikara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.